The positions Excella Consulting is seeking are below. Anyone interested can contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
All-Level Dot Net and SharePoint Developers (US Cit or Green Card)
All Level Java/J2EE Developers (US Cit or Green Card)
Mid and Senior Level Business Analysts (US CIT) (we will consider junior BA’s who have at least two to three years experience)
Mid-Level Data Architects
Marketing Communications Manager and Office Administrator
Advance Auto Parts
Systems Engineer IV
Reports to: Mahender Bongu, Manager – Systems Engineering
Pay Type: Full-time,
Location: Roanoke, VA-24012
QUALIFICATIONS: (Minimum of six (6) months in current position)
• Six years of solid PeopleSoft Administration experience. Experience installing, configuring, tuning and troubleshooting PeopleSoft applications and databases.
• Experience as a PeopleSoft system administrator for Peoplesoft version 8.x. Should be familiar with: PeopleTools, PS client/server software install, OAS, Oracle RAC, TUXEDO, JOLT, Unix and NT Operating systems, Crystal reports, NVision, SQL, SQR’s, COBOL etc.
• Required: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Math, Engineering, CS, CIS, etc.)
with six years of experience as a PeopleSoft Administrator
Or a Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university in Computer Science or related field (Math, Engineering, CS, CIS, etc.) with nine years of experience as a PeopleSoft Administrator
Or experience of 12-15 years as a PeopleSoft Administrator.
• Installation, administration and tuning of PeopleSoft infrastructure components - Application server, Web server, Process Scheduler, Application Messaging.
• Knowledge of Change/Upgrade Assistant and Upgrade methodologies for application and tools upgrades is required. The applicant must have experience with atleast two upgrades.
• Configure, maintain and support various instances of PeopleSoft Financials, HR and ELM applications.
• The administrator should be able to implement LDAP, must be familiar with load balancing/failover of web and application servers
• Ensure adequacy of Disaster Recovery plans and processes for all databases including periodic testing and validation of the business Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Coordinate with respective Project Managers regarding Change Control, system implementations, upgrades and required enhancements to the PeopleSoft system for approved business initiatives.
• Applying patches and fixes related to PeopleTools and bundles/maintenance packs related to the applications, applying required tax updates and migrating projects (using STAT) across various environments.
• Installation and Configuration of Oracle RETEK - includes the individual modules RMS, RPM and RIB in AIX, also setup of Forms, Reports, and OC4J Services.
• Need to have knowledge of retail apps including forms, database skills, preferred java apps and skills as well as experience leading performance efforts and teams.
• Analyze all aspects of the existing infrastructure and recommends modifications that will enhance application performance.
• Enabled security for the Admin Console and the application components by creating user registry in LDAP and setup VeriSign SSL certificates
• Install IBM Web Sphere Application Server V6.0.X, IBM HTTP Web Server, eCommerce Server, Search Servers, reverse proxy servers in AIX, Linux environment. Deploy enterprise applications in various environments, DEV through PROD.
• Setup applications from Web sphere Application Server 6.0 Network Deployment on multiple servers. Must have strong experience in high volume enterprise level Web Sphere Admin function in distributed computing environment including Load balancers by implementing session persistence.
• Should be able to work with various departments like networking, UNIX systems engineering, mid range, data security etc. to resolve issues.
• The applicant should show the willingness and be flexible to learn new technologies and adapt to the growing requirements of the organization.
• Creating environments and doing refresh of environments. Plan and work with DBA’s to schedule backups, job-scheduling etc.
• PeopleSoft trouble shooting skills related to PeopleTools and application configuration.
• This position requires the applicant to provide support after hours. Will be on-call on a bi-weekly basis and will be responsible to provide 24/7 support for production databases.
• Ability to communicate technical information in simple terminology, organize and prioritize tasks, work effectively under pressure and maintain high quality of work by following prescribed standards and procedures.
• Preferred Skills: Use of tools like STAT and UC4. UNIX scripting desired.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply by submitting a Job Posting Application to Wayne Griffin - HR Mgr., no later than , 2008 . To complete a Job Posting Application online: Go to the Intranet and select Career Ops. Contact your HR Representative if you have any questions.