Email Nicole Fitzwater - firstname.lastname@example.org for job descriptions:
Cap Tech Ventures
Attached are various postings sent to us from Cap Tech Ventures; while Cap Tech is headquartered in Richmond, these positions are for the Northern Virginia office.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have questions or for application instructions. (Your interest will be treated confidentially.)
Advance Auto Parts
Advance Auto Parts is hiring for the position listed in the attached Microsoft Word document for Program Manager.
Send all responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Process Consultant
Quality Assurance Lead
Technology Consultant/Java Developer
Technology Consultant/.NET Developer
Technology Consultant/SharePoint Developer
Contact Anthony Wenzel with any questions. His email is email@example.com
DC AREA JOB FAIR:
For job seekers in the DC area, check out DC Alumni Only Multi-School Job Fair on Friday, June 18th.
JOB OPPORTUNITY (DC/Baltimore area):
BI/DW Architect (from an alum):
(Most of the work will be done at our office in Gaithersburg, MD with frequent trips to the client in Baltimore. The project will last about a year and will start in the June timeframe.)
(If you would like to contact the alum directly, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
This position will be responsible for the maintenance strategy decisions for the Learn product, which is the flagship product of Blackboard with over 3500 clients and millions of users.
Program Manager, Maintenance Experience
The Program Manager is a motivated, collaborative individual that is the internal advocate for the maintenance experience of our 3,000+ Learn client base. The Maintenance Experience team is focused on improving the total client experience of our maintenance program. We ensure maintenance reflects client need, is responsive, and delivered at a cadence that best matches client lifecycle needs with quality. The role of Program Manager will help shape the long term strategy of maintenance by working closely with both internal and external clients, understanding our business needs, and improving our existing processes and supporting tools.
The Program Manager will play an integral role in the success of the group. Specifically s/he will:
• Analyze the current maintenance program strengths and gaps and identifying improvements opportunities
• Create and execute a communication plan to inform and educate internal and external clients on changes to the maintenance strategy and schedule
• Fully understand our competitor’s strengths, weaknesses and value propositions in regard to their maintenance program including release strategy, client collaboration, and transparency of information
• Advocate for clients - specifically for the resolution of their critical issues
• Develop relationships with clients and client communities to help inform and transform the long term strategy and release decisions
• Gather and analyze data from multiple channels
• Have a strong customer focus, identifying their business problems with staying current on maintenance releases through a variety of techniques including face to face interviews, surveys, and focus groups
• Stay abreast of the current trends with a constant focus on better defining the role within Blackboard and enabling better ways of performing the responsibilities
• Bachelor's degree required with a minim of 8 years work related experience in at client facing role at an enterprise software company. Work experience in product management a plus.
• Proved track record at improving client experiences a must.
• Demonstrated leadership skills, communication, analytical and problem solving skills, and short term and long term planning skills.
• High standard of excellence with a positive, energetic attitude and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of the organization, in gathering information, communicating direction and obtaining buy-in from key stakeholders
• Previous experience working within a company delivering enterprise software.
Washington, DC, US.
ThinkNirvana Inc (http://www.thinknirvana.com) hiring for the following positions in the DC metro area :
1. Mid Level Java/J2EE Software Engineer
2. Senior Level Java/J2EE Software Engineer
Attached is the job description: TN Java Req.doc
Please contact Pramesh Trivedi with any questions: