List of new readings for March’s Reading List:
1. Putting the Service-Profit Chain to Work, Heskett et al. (1994), Harvard Business Review, (March-April), 164-174.
2. Linking Marketing Strategy to Customer Value: Implications for Technology Managers, Harmon and Laird.
3. Creating New Markets Through Service Innovation, Berry et al. (2007), MIT Sloan Management Review, (Winter), 56-63.
4. Finding the Right Job for Your Product, Christensen et al. (2007), MIT Sloan Management Review, (Spring), 38-47.
5. The One Number You Need to Grow, Reichheld (2003), Harvard Business Review, (December) 46-54.
6. “Having Trouble with Your Strategy? Then Map It”, by Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton, HBS 5165, 2000.
7. “Measuring the Strategic Readiness of Intangible Assets”, by Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton, HBS 5887, 2004
8. A controversial and much talked-about take on SOA: http://apsblog.burtongroup.com/2009/01/soa-is-dead-long-live-services.html