Please pass along these job opportunities from Dynamics Research Corporation (DRC), the parent company of my employer, Kadix Systems. Anyone interested should contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (678) 357-7378.
· Candidate must be a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
· Expertise in process analysis and process development, leading Process and Product Quality Assurance (PPQA) management support activities
· Expertise in project management and process development initiatives
· Experience in delivering training and in a variety of industry best practices and frameworks (i.e. CMMI, ITIL)
· Expertise in CMMI guidelines and principles; Knowledge of ITIL and COBIT framework and processes preferred.
· Expertise in Microsoft Project; project schedule development to identify milestones/issues.
· Location: Washington D.C., DRC Tracking Code 7149 **Must be able to clear basic Federal Government background investigation
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT COACH
· Solid knowledge of software processes, quality methods, software quality management, software measurement, software testing
· Experience with work product reviews, software process assessments, software requirements management, and software configuration management.
· BA/BS related degrees in a technical subject or equivalent experience
· Five years experience in software development or software quality assurance.
· Familiarity with and experience implementing software practices at CMMI Maturity Level 2 or 3.
· Familiarity with and experience working in software development environments at NSA.
· Certifications or training in quality assurance areas (e.g., CSQE, CSTE, Intro to CMMI or beyond).
· Location: Fort Meade, DRC Tracking Code 7350 **Must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI Security Clearance with Lifestyle Polygraph
M.S. MIT, Charlottesville '09