MS IN MIT Alumni Job Postings
To post a job for MS in MIT alumni contact Aimee Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alliance Pointehttp://alliancepointe.com/, is hiring for the following positions:
· Business Analyst
· Lead Communications Analyst
· Organizational Change Consultant I
Job Title: Business Analyst
Provide organizational readiness and risk management strategy assessments, analysis, design, development and/or implementation services to support the transformation of large scale, Department of Defense (DoD) organizations. Successful candidate will be an experienced Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) practitioner that has provided consulting, research, analysis and support activities to DoD clients, is able to develop strong working relationships at all levels of the organization, and can effectively engage program stakeholders to create commitment, ownership and momentum for sustained change. Success will require the ability to facilitate end users, middle managers and executives through the defined changes, stand up new or mature existing governance processes and project teams, design and implement organizational models, re-engineer and operationalize new business processes and technology. Knowledge of DoD governance and oversight boards is a strong plus.
• Conduct organizational readiness assessments for large, DoD organizations
• Design, develop and implement business transformation plans that address how change will be introduced and sustained at all levels of the organization
• Develop and implement specific plans and initiatives needed (e.g., organization redesign, business process redesign, training, staffing, policies and procedures, communications) to create and sustain change across all levels of the organization
• Establish and build strong working relationships with client and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Bachelor's Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred.
• 5 plus years’ experience in large-scale organizational change, DoD preferred. Experience with implementing modernized business process and technology a plus.
• Excellent organizational and operational readiness assessment skills.
• Strong influencing, networking and relationship building skills.
• Innovative problem solving skills.
• Working knowledge of and experience with ERP deployments.
• Excellent writing and verbal skills.
• Federal government agency experience required.
• DoD clearance required. Must have a minimum Interim Secret Clearance.
Location: DC Metro Area
Job Title: Lead Communications Analyst
Leads research, planning, and development of communications for the GFEBS program. Has the ability to effectively work with multiple and diverse stakeholders, and to navigate diverse positions successfully to achieve the desired deliverables. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected and the individual will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Manage and oversee all communications
· Evaluate existing communication mechanisms for consistency and effectiveness
· Suggest changes and improvements to the existing communication processes and strategies
· Work with program stakeholders to identify the communication needs of the program
· Establish, maintain, prepare and publish reports to support program and organizational requirements
· Attend requisite meetings as needed in order to develop communications within the program
· Develop presentations and briefing packages
· Record and publish meeting minutes
· Manage process to inform users of system outages and changes
· Schedule executive level meetings and manage logistics
· Develop methods to measure the effectiveness of communications
· Familiar with DOD, especially the U.S. Army
· Liaise with key executives, project sponsors to support communication activities to various stakeholder groups
· Flexible and can collaborate with others in a fast-paced, innovative, and diverse team environment
· Minimum education and training: Bachelor’s degree.
· Fluent in the English language, have strong communication skills and be able to translate highly technical information into layman’s terms. Expert skills in Microsoft Office tools.
· Experience with a complex technology implementation.
· Exceptional attention to detail, strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
· High level of creativity, perseverance, and openness to change.
· Five (5) years of relevant experience within the past ten (10) years.
· Must have minimum of a SECRET clearance.
Location: DC Metro Area
Job Title: Organizational Change Consultant I
ERP systems present a unique opportunity to improve the quality, service level, and cost structure associated with managing financials, budgets, real property and logistics. However, in order to realize these benefits, the Army is exploring new business operating models that take advantage of the capabilities that the ERP systems offer. This position will support the ASA (FM&C) Financial Management Workforce Transformation.
To accomplish this mission, the Organization Change Management Consultant 1 will assist with the development of:
· An ERP construct with roles and responsibilities clarified at all levels;
· Understandable E2E functional process map documented for each FM function;
· An organizational design supported by individual or “Troops to task” analysis;
· Training/Leader development requirements to support recommended changes.
· Supporting the Army FM Transformation Task Force in developing a sustainable support model for Army ERP systems with a particular focus on GFEBS
· Conducting an assessment of the “As Is” ERP construct for the sustainment or support to GFEBS, LMP, GCSS-A and IPPS-A to include the roles and responsibilities across Army FM organizations
· Recommend a “To Be” ERP construct for the sustainment or support to GFEBS, LMP, GCSS-A and IPPS-A to include the roles and responsibilities across Army FM organizations
· Recommend manning requirements for GFEBS sustainment, to include grades, skills and number of employees
· Bachelor’s Degree, Masters preferred
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in organizational change management
· SECRET clearance
· Previous ERP and Army experience
Location: DC Metro Area
Leading Path Consulting
Leading Path Consulting is a team of experienced Information Technology and Management Consultants focused on providing its clients high value technology and business consulting services. We have competencies in the following four areas: Business Management, Technology Enablement, Operational Effectiveness and User Enablement. We are headquartered in McLean, VA with a client reach throughout the Mid-Atlantic states. Leading Path has a proven history of project success, solving the hardest problems and consistently exceeding clients’ expectations.
We are currently seeking talented Management Consultants for our Richmond, VA office.
Are you tired of working on projects that lack the leadership and commitment necessary for real change? Are you tired of working on process improvement projects that are nothing more than documentation exercises? If so, then this position might be for you.
We are looking to hire additional Management Consultants (MC) with the skills, experience and passion to help drive significant financial and strategic value for our clients.
How will you create client value?
We are seeking individuals who can lead, motivate and facilitate cross-functional teams in the development and implementation of key strategic initiatives.
- MCs are proficient in applying business process engineering methods to design or optimize processes and improve overall business performance. This includes utilizing change management techniques to assess and respond to the organizational impacts associated with proposed solutions.
- MCs can manage a parallel set of initiatives of varying scope and complexity.
- MCs solve problems using a team or working independently by engaging a wide array of client stakeholders through a fact-based, time sensitive process: problem identification, data collection, analysis/synthesis, recommendations and roadmap.
Desired Skills & Experience
What it takes to be successful?
Functional/Industry Specific Experience:
- Commercial banking operations expertise with emphasis in Cash Management: Automated Clearing House (ACH), Lock Box, Wire Transfer (Domestic/International) and Remote Deposit Capture
- Knowledge of Commercial Loan systems, standards, policies and procedures
- Experience meeting regulatory, risk, compliance and audit requirements by producing documents such as Risk Assessments, Risk Control Matrices and Remediation Plans
Experience, Skills & Education:
- Minimum of 3 years of improving business performance using Lean Six Sigma and other problem solving methods and tools (e.g., SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping, RACI, etc.)
- Skilled in leading cross-functional teams through a problem resolution process
- Expert data analysis and reporting skills via spreadsheets or tools
- Experience in developing and presenting complex recommendations to executives
- Bachelors degree (required), MBA or equivalent work experience (desired)
- At least 3 years of experience at a major consulting firm (desired)
Posted: September 19, 2012
Functions:Consulting, Information Technology, Strategy/Planning
Industries:Management Consulting, Information Technology and Services, Financial Services
Compensation:$130,000 - $160,000
Referral Bonus: $3000 referral bonus
Job ID: 3781021
Please submit resumes to Warren Prescott, MSMIT '09 at email@example.com.